Delivering the mindset of the modern technology consumer
MRI-Simmons Digital Life Study (formerly New Media Study) provides insights into Americans’ use of mobile phones, social networking, instant messaging, blogging, gaming, online video/audio, and dozens of other traditional and emerging media channels to provide unprecedented media research insights.
Moreover, this detailed research on digital technology consumption is delivered within the robust Simmons National Consumer Study, which measures over 60,000 data elements on the American consumer, allowing users to develop a complete media profile of their custom consumer targets.
Features & Capabilities
- Explore devices used along with frequency of use, activities and time spent on devices, and multitasking.
- Measure the Internet of Things, including wearable devices, fitness trackers, and smart home automation.
- Users’ involvement with media examines what influences consumers to make purchase decisions, reasons for social networking, and more.
- Extensive dive into gaming, including attitudes, genres, content, consoles, live gaming platforms, casual/social games, and esports.
- In-store and online shopping motivations and behaviors, including purchase and purchase intent by device.
- Look at the motivations and reasons for use of digital technology and media; delve into the why behind the what.