Delivering the mindset of the modern technology consumer
MRI-Simmons Digital Life Study (formerly New Media Study) provides insights into Americans’ use of mobile phones, social networking, instant messaging, blogging, gaming, online video/audio, and dozens of other traditional and emerging media channels to provide unprecedented media research insights.
Moreover, this detailed research on digital technology consumption is delivered within the robust MRI-Simmons USA Study, which measures over 60,000 data elements on the American consumer, allowing users to develop a complete media profile of their custom consumer targets.
Features & Capabilities
- Explore devices used along with frequency of use, activities and time spent on devices, and multitasking.
- Measure the Internet of Things, including wearable devices, fitness trackers, and smart home automation.
- Users’ involvement with media examines what influences consumers to make purchase decisions, reasons for social networking, and more.
- Extensive dive into gaming, including attitudes, genres, content, consoles, live gaming platforms, casual/social games, and esports.
- In-store and online shopping motivations and behaviors, including purchase and purchase intent by device.
- Look at the motivations and reasons for use of digital technology and media; delve into the why behind the what.
Get a well-rounded view of usage of different media devices, activities, and channels to identify media behavior and the motivational drivers of consumers.
Develop a complete profile of modern technology and media consumers using over 60,000 data elements measured in MRI-Simmons' robust National Study.
Gain insight into activities including blogging, binge-watching, and gaming, along with continual updates on the next generation of media devices and behaviors.