Understand Your Rights
MRI-Simmons is committed to upholding the data privacy rights of consumers. Regardless of your state of residency, you may exercise any of the following rights with respect to the personal information MRI-Simmons holds on you (for more information on how MRI-Simmons processes personal information, please see our privacy notices linked above):
- The right to opt out: You can request that we do not share your personal information, even for research purposes.
- The right to delete: You can request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to know: You can request to know the categories of personal information we have collected about you and/or the list of specific pieces of personal information we have collected, from whom, with what purpose, and with whom we share and disclose your personal information, or to whom we sell it.
You may exercise these data privacy rights in any of the following ways:
- You can fill out and submit the form below
- You can contact us toll free at 800-405-0170
- You can email your request to email@example.com.
- You can print the form here, complete it, and mail it to us at:
GfK US MRI, LLC d/b/a MRI-Simmons
Attn: Privacy Requests
200 Liberty Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10281
When we receive a data privacy request from you, we will first attempt to verify your identity. This is to make sure we don’t honor a fraudulent request coming from someone who is not you. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will not be able to honor the request.
If you would like to use an authorized agent to submit a privacy request for you, we may require that your agent provide us with signed permission from you authorizing the agent to act on your behalf. We may also require you to verify your own identity directly with us, and to directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request. These verification requirements will not apply if you have provided the authorized agent with a power of attorney that the agent can provide to us.
If you have any questions about your privacy rights that aren’t answered on this page or in our privacy notices linked above, you can reach out to us using the email, phone number, or mailing address listed above.