Turn actionable insights into targeted geographies
MRI-Simmons Local Flex Markets Study reports on the robust geographic nuances of all of America’s 205 continental media markets. Through a single powerful database, the Local Flex Markets Study delivers superior intelligence that drives consumer targeting, market evaluation, and media planning decisions.
The Local Flex Markets Study includes the same in-depth, trusted information on lifestyles, attitudes, purchase behaviors, and media usage as MRI-Simmons’ comprehensive and trusted USA Study.
Features & Capabilities
- Access through the Insights platform enables easy to build, read, and export cross-tab data runs.
- Includes pre-built segmentations (retail shopping, food/lifestyle, mobile phone, etc) to reach people with specific characteristics.
- Available for all 205 continental media markets, with analysis down to the ZIP Code level for each of them.
- Import custom geographies to define your specific territories, across ZIP Codes, counties, states, or media markets.
- Actionable, customizable maps by market, county, ZIP Code, or a combination of geographies can be created using visual analysis tools.