Delivering the mindset of the American consumer
For decades, Simmons' National Consumer Study brought consumer targets to life with vivid and complete profiles, including lifestyles, attitudes, brand preferences and media use. The high quality, nationally representative study was the result of a comprehensive, continuously fielded survey of approximately 25,000 U.S. adults, including over 7,500 English- and Spanish-speaking Hispanics.
Released quarterly, the National Consumer Study utilized a patented, single-frame sample design.
Features & Capabilities
- Measured over 60,000 consumer elements.
- All major media, including traditional and emerging media and mobile platforms.
- Over 1,000 distinct English- and Spanish-language media properties.
- Unique insights on language usage and preference, country of origin, and Hispanic acculturation.
- Over 600 consumer attitudes, opinions, and segmentations, including culturally relevant and language-specific advertising and messaging measures.
- Measurement of more than 500 product categories and over 8000 brands.
- In-depth demographic and lifestyle characteristics.