Audible insights on a growing audience
Over 70 million Americans listened to a podcast in the past 30 days, and even over the past week, the draw is still strong with 60 million Americans.* Podcasts are popular, and their popularity is only growing as the format expands.
The MRI-Simmons Podcast Study offers insights on podcasting, including a dive into the world of podcast listeners. Deeper analysis of engagement and behaviors, as well as motivational drivers, are compiled alongside the extensive set of MRI-Simmons' National Study.
This comprehensive study includes:
- Detailed demographics of podcast listeners
- General lifestyle values, mindset, and motivations
- Leisure activities and media preferences beyond podcasts
- Attitudes on engagement with podcast content, hosts, and ads
- Top podcast programs out of over 40 covered in the study
- Actions taken based on podcast advertising
- Preferred magazines, TV networks and streaming platforms