Delivering the mindset of the LGBT consumer
The MRI-Simmons LGBT consumer study is a syndicated, national LGBT research survey that measures the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) population. In a single, comprehensive study, the LGBT consumer study delivers vivid consumer insights into this increasingly influential segment that can be examined alone or benchmarked against the heterosexual population.
The LGBT research study includes:
- A deep reservoir of more than 60,000 data variables
- Usage of all major media, including over 1,000 media properties
- More than 500 product categories and over 8,000 brands
- Over 600 consumer attitudes and opinions
- Comprehensive demographic and lifestyle characteristics
Discover key insights about the LGBT population to understand how to best reach this influential market.