Delivering the mindset of the LGBTQ consumer
The MRI-Simmons LGBTQ and Gender Identity Study delivers vivid consumer insights into the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) population. This syndicated, national research study explores attitudes and issues around sexual orientation, sexuality, gender, gender identity and more, integrated with the deep profiling capabilities of the MRI-Simmons USA Study.
The LGBTQ and Gender Identity study includes:
- Measurement of more than 60,000 data variables
- Usage of all major media, including 1,000+ media properties
- More than 6,500 brands in 600+ categories
- Over 1,000 consumer attitudes and opinions
- Comprehensive demographic and lifestyle characteristics