Measuring consumers’ changing habits and mindsets
50 million Americans (18 or older) have purchased or traded some form of cryptocurrency in the last 12 months – and 59 million plan to in the next 6 months*. Moreover, about one-third of crypto investors collected or traded NFTs in the last 12 months, and 34%, or about 17 million Americans, plan to in the next 6 months*.
MRI-Simmons’ Trending Topics Study explores current behaviors and future intentions as they relate to “what’s trending”, including topics in finance, health and fitness, COVID response, ethics and values, and more. Topic areas may change from wave to wave to stay relevant and focus on current events. With this study, clients can learn more about consumers’ changing habits and mindsets, get a snapshot of what’s hot or what’s not, or identify real-time areas of focus for their brand.
- Plans to buy/sell/trade cryptocurrency or NFTs
- Attitudes about managing personal finances and investments
- Consumer confidence: past, present, and future
- Use of online fitness classes and smart home fitness equipment
- COVID-19 vaccination and response to Omicron variant
- Attitudes covering COVID-related topics like:
- Trustworthiness of media
- Comfort attending events or venues
- Interest in purchasing new computers or home goods
- Attitudes covering opinions on ethics and values like:
- Voting laws
- Racial equality in America
* MRI-Simmons Trending Topics Study, February 2022