Cannabis ingredients are already in over 1,000 products, from beauty to beverages to pet products. This industry is expected to grow exponentially from 2016 sales of $292 million to an estimate of $3 billion by 2021. Powered by the MRI-Simmons National Cannabis Study, a robust syndicated database capturing the full spectrum of cannabis consumers in the United States, this brief insights report reveals the topline findings from our latest study, including:
- Legalization and consumption habits
- Cannabis consumption in context with other behaviors
- Demographics, psychographics, and leisure activities
- Reasons for cannabis consumption
- Opportunities for expansion into CBD products for a variety of brands and categories
Subscribers of the full study get database access along with a full 60+ slide report.
Download this complimentary report by filling out the form at right.