The MRI-Simmons COVID-19 tracking study monitors how and why consumer behaviors are changing as the pandemic progresses, as well as current attitudes and future intentions.
This report reflects the fourth wave of our COVID-19 research in which we explore consumers’:
- Expectations about post-COVID behaviors
- Planned holiday celebrations, spending, and travel
- Retail channels for top holiday categories
- Perspectives on vaccinations and virus testing
- Attitudes and actions around political and social issues
...and much more. Fill out the form on this page to read this report!
Get the report